Jollypop Pacifier Twin Pack | Teal
JollyPop pacifiers are a safe, comfortable and lightweight pacifier, made from 100% medical grade silicone, that you'll find used in hospitals and neonatal intensive care units.
The Jollypop pacifier is the No. 1 pacifier used in Australian hospitals. Due to its safety and unique features hospitals worldwide continue to use the Jollypop pacifier.
With the Jollypop pacifier you have peace of mind knowing it is listed with the TGA in Australia.
The Jollypop is made in the USA from a Phthalate-free, latex-free, BPA-free, DEHP-free, soft 100% medical grade silicone. Babies love the curved one piece with its textured natural shape nipple. Its unique easy-to-hold loop-shaped handle has teething nubs designed for babies to chew.
- Unique manufacturing process combines soft and firm 100% silicone with the low profile and curved shape babies love.
- Two grades of silicone combine to meet CPSC safety standards
- One-piece construction - adheres to American Academy of Pediatrics Guidelines
- Two-tone baby bright colours
- Comfortable, curved shape fits baby's face
- Natural shape, textured nipple babies love - same as hospital baby bottles
- Soft and flexible - no hard inner guard
- Easy to hold, loop shaped handle with nubs
- From the inventor of GumDrop and Soothie
Twin pack contains 2 Jollypop dummies
- To clean - wash regularly in hot water with mild detergent, rinse before use
- Safe methods to sanitise - place in boiling water for two minutes. Let cool before use.
- Place in top rack of home dishwasher or home steriliser